I love my Cumberland Plateau farm, but I love the entire area, as well. I’ve worked to get wild places protected. I was not alone, of course. There are environmentalists, neighbors, political leaders and plenty of others helping. It’s about the environment. It’s about the people. And, it’s about the economy. It’s just so smart. Here’s what I told the Tennessean about it all. Read more here.
- Miami Herald | Vandals’ hateful act will not destroy our commitment to unity and artistic expression
- New York Times Highlights Species Diversity
- Ecotourism and Saving the Piney River
- The Environment and the Economy Can Help Each Other Out
- The Tennessean | Tennessee’s rural communities need support with environmental development