The National Fish and Wildlife Federation knows for a fact what all of us who love the Cumberland Plateau Natural Resources feel —it’s a special place worthy of protection. They’ve awarded seven grants in four states totaling $1.3 million. Matching grants will more than double the investment. Read more here.
- Miami Herald | Vandals’ hateful act will not destroy our commitment to unity and artistic expression
- New York Times Highlights Species Diversity
- Ecotourism and Saving the Piney River
- The Environment and the Economy Can Help Each Other Out
- The Tennessean | Tennessee’s rural communities need support with environmental development