The assumptions, views, and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not reflect the policy or position (official or otherwise) of any agency, organization, employer or company. The assumptions, views, and opinions posted on this blog site are always subject to change, revision, and/or modification at any time based on rethinking or revisiting the facts and circumstances that presently exist or may exist in the future. Any action you take upon the information on this blog is strictly at your own risk, and I am not liable for any loss or damage to you or any third party based on your use of such information.
- Miami Herald | Vandals’ hateful act will not destroy our commitment to unity and artistic expression
- New York Times Highlights Species Diversity
- Ecotourism and Saving the Piney River
- The Environment and the Economy Can Help Each Other Out
- The Tennessean | Tennessee’s rural communities need support with environmental development